Monday 9 February 2015

WEEK 6

46,Solok Kikik 1,
Taman Inderawasih,
13600 Perai,
Pulau Pinang.

19 January 2015

SHINJIRU MSC SDN BHD,
No 19-2, Wisma Laxton,
Jalan Desa, Taman Desa Off KlangLama,
58100 Kuala Lumpur,
WP Kuala Lumpur.

Dear Sir/Madam ,

JOB APPLICATION FOR COMPUTER TECHNICIAN

I am writing to apply for the post  Computer Technician , which was advertised on the job street .com at the internet when I am trying to search a job.

My working experience at the Lucky Star Garment Manufactory Limited improved my skills, communications skills and ability to job  in a team environment. I had 3 years experience in that company . I also works as a computer  technician in Toronto down town area which enhanced my technical as well as customer service skills also.Moreover, carrying out this work has improved my communications skills and my ability to work in a team environment. 

I also have learned how to run a project from the planning stage to its completion.
Computer Technician who can become accustomed and contribute to your different IT projects. I hope you will consider my qualification and credentials.Here is my resume that I attach it. I hope you will concidere it and I will contact you next week to follow up my application and possibility of a personal interview.

Yours Faithfully,


_____________________

SITI NURAQILAH BINTI ABDUL RAHMAN

2 comments: