Monday 19 January 2015

JOB APPLICATION LETTER

46,solok kikik 1
Taman Inderawasih,
13600 Perai,
Pulau Pinang

19 January 2015

SHINJIRU MSC SDN BHD,
No 19-2, Wisma Laxton,
Jalan Desa, Taman Desa Off KlangLama,
58100 Kuala Lumpur,
WP Kuala Lumpur.

Dear Sir/Madam ,

JOB APPLICATION FOR COMPUTER TECHNICIAN

I am writing to apply for the post for the Computer Technician , which was advertised on the job street .com at the internet when I am trying to search a work.

My working experience at the Lucky Star Garment Manufactory Limited improved my skills, communications skills and ability to work in a team environment. I had 3 years experience in that company . I also works as a computer  technician in Toronto down town area which enchaned my technical as well as customer service skills also.Moreover, carrying out this work has improved my communications skills and my ability to work in a team environment. I also have learned how to run a project from the planning stage to its completion.

Computer Technician who can become accustomed and contribute to your different IT projects. I hope you will consider my qualification and credentials.Here is my resume that I attach it. I hope you will concidere it and I will contact you next week to follow upmy application and possibility of a personal interview.

Yours Faithfully,
qielala
SITI NURAQILAH BINTI ABDUL RAHMAN



28 comments:

  1. Qila, please do not underline the subject line since you have written it in upper case and bold.
    Opening - I am writing for the post of Computer Technician NOT for the post for the Computer Technician/. .....to search a job NOT a work.
    Content - spelling error - enhanced NOT enchaned
    Closing - spelling error - consider NOT concidere/ up my NOT upmy (put at space after 2 letters)
    Overall, you did a good job Qila!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why your title underline than you bold...it wrong...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Address: "solok kikik" with a capital "S" and "K"
    Title: it should be "FOR THE POST OF A COMPUTER TECHNICIAN"
    Content/Closure: Grammatical errors and sentence structure errors. example: "Here is my resume that I attach it", "considere" (consider).
    Font: remember to use Arial 12
    Alignment: Please Justify to make it neat.
    Overall: Good job but be meticulous about spelling errors.
    PS:
    Please remove that annoying cursor...it's an obstruction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tq for your comments. this cursor is for decorating my blogs .. so i think , nevermind. dont bother about this cursor .. :)

      Delete
  4. The title should not be underline since you have written it in upper case

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. okay okay . tq for advise !!! appreciate ittttttttttttttt :P

      Delete
  6. Don't underline your topic because you have bold and capital latter your topic

    ReplyDelete
  7. the name have to bold and the title doesn`t need to underline it

    ReplyDelete
  8. everything is perfect but please bold your name...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. perfect ?wow thanks for the comments . :)

      Delete
  9. Bold your name okay , thumbs up ..

    ReplyDelete
  10. tq guys :P :P ............................................ lalalalalalalalalaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Assalamualaikum qielala..i see that your title must use bold if you dont underline it or you can use only underline the title but dont bold it..okay?? have a nice day with your bambam hahaha xP

    ReplyDelete